Saturday, 16 June 2007


Hi T here, welcome to my blog......this is all very new to me! I've always kept a diary so its just an electronic form of that i suppose......as the weather was so awful today I've spent most of it indoors. Received a large box from PaperAddict in America this morning which was exciting ....Dipped into some of Craft Day on QVC...disappointed with some it although I loved the Heidi Grace stuff.....cheaper to buy from America & ship!
Baked some Apple,Cinnamon& Sultana muffins this afternoon..........yummy.....


Its my Godson Harry's 2nd birthday next weekend so must start making goodies for his present..............

cupcakes & cookies Tx


No comments:

Saturday, 16 June 2007


Hi T here, welcome to my blog......this is all very new to me! I've always kept a diary so its just an electronic form of that i suppose......as the weather was so awful today I've spent most of it indoors. Received a large box from PaperAddict in America this morning which was exciting ....Dipped into some of Craft Day on QVC...disappointed with some it although I loved the Heidi Grace stuff.....cheaper to buy from America & ship!
Baked some Apple,Cinnamon& Sultana muffins this afternoon..........yummy.....


Its my Godson Harry's 2nd birthday next weekend so must start making goodies for his present..............

cupcakes & cookies Tx


No comments: