Wednesday, 25 July 2007

Girly Birthday!









Hi everyone......have had a busy couple of weeks with family birthdays,. My cousins 40th....and my Goddaughters 13th..........Don't have many girls to make stuff for other than her and my little neice so went for girly glam!!! Altered a pail and filled with make-up, was the responsible 'auntie' and added cosmetic wipes!! I'm currently designing some cards for a boutique in the Isle of Wight which is quite daunting.
Just to make us all feel really happy I have spent the day looking at Christmas stuff at work as we open our Christmas hall on the 9th August!!!

On that note I'm off!!!...........LOL T oxo
PS my scrum of the week is to celebrate Freddie signing for west ham!

No comments:

Wednesday, 25 July 2007

Girly Birthday!









Hi everyone......have had a busy couple of weeks with family birthdays,. My cousins 40th....and my Goddaughters 13th..........Don't have many girls to make stuff for other than her and my little neice so went for girly glam!!! Altered a pail and filled with make-up, was the responsible 'auntie' and added cosmetic wipes!! I'm currently designing some cards for a boutique in the Isle of Wight which is quite daunting.
Just to make us all feel really happy I have spent the day looking at Christmas stuff at work as we open our Christmas hall on the 9th August!!!

On that note I'm off!!!...........LOL T oxo
PS my scrum of the week is to celebrate Freddie signing for west ham!

No comments: