Wednesday, 22 August 2007

Godsons Galore......

Evening all.....
This is my layout that I made last night of my gorgeous godson Harry...from my kit from sarah...was very excited to see my pizza box in the porch when I got home from work.......
I'm now busy working on George's stuff for his naming day on Sunday.....currently working on a dreams, kisses & wishes book....so watch this space!.....I've found a lovely fairy godmother quote which i'm going to use. However Brother & sisters is on tonight mmmmmmm so will stop for that, and that Scrapbook Inspirations was in the letter box on arrival home!!! Still have a cake to ice and 60 cupcakes to make!!
Love and cupcakes to all
Tx
PS How cold was it today?.....its August!!!!

No comments:

Wednesday, 22 August 2007

Godsons Galore......

Evening all.....
This is my layout that I made last night of my gorgeous godson Harry...from my kit from sarah...was very excited to see my pizza box in the porch when I got home from work.......
I'm now busy working on George's stuff for his naming day on Sunday.....currently working on a dreams, kisses & wishes book....so watch this space!.....I've found a lovely fairy godmother quote which i'm going to use. However Brother & sisters is on tonight mmmmmmm so will stop for that, and that Scrapbook Inspirations was in the letter box on arrival home!!! Still have a cake to ice and 60 cupcakes to make!!
Love and cupcakes to all
Tx
PS How cold was it today?.....its August!!!!

No comments: