Wednesday, 15 August 2007

Goodies & Treats



Hi...i'm excited I got treats today!.......Found a website on ebay that makes fantastic chipcoard letters from any scrapbook paper that you wish to match your layouts!....Glitter-Dust-Designs:

............how lovely are these!

Also found something else via a blog on ukscrappers. Handpainted 50's cupcake memorabillia.....i'm very excited Grandad gave me some money for my birthday so I treated myself!........she is a designer in New York and she designs and paints them herself i could have bought it all!.....I just want to stroke the picture...can't wait for it to arrive!!!!!... . Going to fill it with all my fav recipes!
Tx

No comments:

Wednesday, 15 August 2007

Goodies & Treats



Hi...i'm excited I got treats today!.......Found a website on ebay that makes fantastic chipcoard letters from any scrapbook paper that you wish to match your layouts!....Glitter-Dust-Designs:

............how lovely are these!

Also found something else via a blog on ukscrappers. Handpainted 50's cupcake memorabillia.....i'm very excited Grandad gave me some money for my birthday so I treated myself!........she is a designer in New York and she designs and paints them herself i could have bought it all!.....I just want to stroke the picture...can't wait for it to arrive!!!!!... . Going to fill it with all my fav recipes!
Tx

No comments: