Sunday, 19 August 2007

Happy Birthday Bradley

Today is my nephew's 9th birthday...so happy birthday Bradley! as you can see he had a karate themed birthday!...he has just won his Blue belt so we are all very proud......the cupcakes were a big hit!.....my little 4 year old niece couldn't wait to bite his head off!........I can't believe that he is 9.... he was a premmie..(9weeks) my SIL was at work when she was in labor! thought it was Braxton Hixs.....he was just over 3lb......and now he is just gorgeous...love & hugs Auntie Tx

No comments:

Sunday, 19 August 2007

Happy Birthday Bradley

Today is my nephew's 9th birthday...so happy birthday Bradley! as you can see he had a karate themed birthday!...he has just won his Blue belt so we are all very proud......the cupcakes were a big hit!.....my little 4 year old niece couldn't wait to bite his head off!........I can't believe that he is 9.... he was a premmie..(9weeks) my SIL was at work when she was in labor! thought it was Braxton Hixs.....he was just over 3lb......and now he is just gorgeous...love & hugs Auntie Tx

No comments: