Tuesday, 14 August 2007

Birthday wishes & cupcakes.......


Hi had a child filled weekend..........looked after George all day Saturday and then went to Karen's on Sunday for Jack's 4th Birthday which was lovely. .....I made Banofee Cupcakes to take with me which were yummy! Think I'm going to post some recipes on here!...Today I have been to Buckingham Palace and the London Eye with Grandad. We had a lovely day, it took some planning ,however even the weather didn't dampen our spirits. Will post my layout when finished!. Everyone was great the were really accommodating with the wheelchair and stuff. Yesterday was my Mum's birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY mum........Also.....my very special Bestest friend Justine had a birthday last week...........so Belated Birthday Blog!..........she has a new addition to her family a beautiful Staffordshire Bull Terrier called Roxie from Battersea....welcome to the family!

No comments:

Tuesday, 14 August 2007

Birthday wishes & cupcakes.......


Hi had a child filled weekend..........looked after George all day Saturday and then went to Karen's on Sunday for Jack's 4th Birthday which was lovely. .....I made Banofee Cupcakes to take with me which were yummy! Think I'm going to post some recipes on here!...Today I have been to Buckingham Palace and the London Eye with Grandad. We had a lovely day, it took some planning ,however even the weather didn't dampen our spirits. Will post my layout when finished!. Everyone was great the were really accommodating with the wheelchair and stuff. Yesterday was my Mum's birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY mum........Also.....my very special Bestest friend Justine had a birthday last week...........so Belated Birthday Blog!..........she has a new addition to her family a beautiful Staffordshire Bull Terrier called Roxie from Battersea....welcome to the family!

No comments: