Sunday, 23 September 2007

Sex and the City!!!!!


another week gone and not much entry on my blog...........had a weekend of housework!!.....but HOW excited am I!!!!!........Sex and the City movie in production..........Carrie & Mr Big!.....i'm so happy hoorah!!!
Carrie Quote of the Week: "Balls are to men what purses are to women." – Carrie
My week has been ok, not the best....I'm meeting up with some old friends this week, drinks & treats on friday, and then i'm a lady that is lunching saturday.....
on the scrapping front i've been busy with my stamps again! designing for Christmas.........another Bella & my one of my new magnolia's Tilda & Edwin.
off now as someone's at the door!..love & stuff Tx
P.S Really excited now as Ugly Betty is back on 6th October!!!!! yeh!

No comments:

Sunday, 23 September 2007

Sex and the City!!!!!


another week gone and not much entry on my blog...........had a weekend of housework!!.....but HOW excited am I!!!!!........Sex and the City movie in production..........Carrie & Mr Big!.....i'm so happy hoorah!!!
Carrie Quote of the Week: "Balls are to men what purses are to women." – Carrie
My week has been ok, not the best....I'm meeting up with some old friends this week, drinks & treats on friday, and then i'm a lady that is lunching saturday.....
on the scrapping front i've been busy with my stamps again! designing for Christmas.........another Bella & my one of my new magnolia's Tilda & Edwin.
off now as someone's at the door!..love & stuff Tx
P.S Really excited now as Ugly Betty is back on 6th October!!!!! yeh!

No comments: