Sunday, 30 September 2007

Sunday ramblings..........

It's Sunday evening again and I've been playing with my new stamps! This is Edwin...how cute is he!
I have more but will post them later in the week......I've had a busy week at work.... unfortunately I didn't get to see my friend from Scotland, however did get to meet my friend in Brentwood for Lunch on Saturday, which was lovely.
Also found some new cupcake & muffin recipes which I will try out over the next few weeks..including Coca Cola cupcakes!!...Justine will be happy on the train!!!!............. Gramps has not been too good this weekend, nans birthday next week so i think its some of that as well as not feeling well.

OOOpss I'm now distracted by the new Tesco advert!!!!............its the absolutely gorgeous Rupert Penry-Jones. mmmmmmmmmmmm how lovely is he......think i might have to change my scrum of the week.....Spooks is back next month yippee!!!!!........
well I'm off now.....busy making Christmas cards for my 'Glitzy Christmas Cards swap' on UKS which I'm having a complete confidence crises with.
Cupcakes & Kisses
Tx

No comments:

Sunday, 30 September 2007

Sunday ramblings..........

It's Sunday evening again and I've been playing with my new stamps! This is Edwin...how cute is he!
I have more but will post them later in the week......I've had a busy week at work.... unfortunately I didn't get to see my friend from Scotland, however did get to meet my friend in Brentwood for Lunch on Saturday, which was lovely.
Also found some new cupcake & muffin recipes which I will try out over the next few weeks..including Coca Cola cupcakes!!...Justine will be happy on the train!!!!............. Gramps has not been too good this weekend, nans birthday next week so i think its some of that as well as not feeling well.

OOOpss I'm now distracted by the new Tesco advert!!!!............its the absolutely gorgeous Rupert Penry-Jones. mmmmmmmmmmmm how lovely is he......think i might have to change my scrum of the week.....Spooks is back next month yippee!!!!!........
well I'm off now.....busy making Christmas cards for my 'Glitzy Christmas Cards swap' on UKS which I'm having a complete confidence crises with.
Cupcakes & Kisses
Tx

No comments: