Thursday, 11 October 2007

Cupcakes & Cards

Evening everyone......been busy(ish) trying to get my cards finished for the card swap but waiting for some bits in the post!...........but as there's been another postal strike this week its been a bit of a nightmare.aaahh!!! I did get chance to make a card for my friend who has announced that she is pregnant....... Lucy came to dinner Monday which was nice as it took the pressure off of the day as it was nannies birthday. George stayed at home so we had a girly child free night! She's now joined UKS so you will see her on the site. Her future mother-in-law has just filmed deal or no deal, we don't get to know what was in her RED box until its aired!
Did some cupcake baking this week..............Coca Cola cupcakes......will post recipe when i've finished my layout......mmmmm very sickly but hey "the holidays are coming"......how much do we love the coca cola christmas adverts!.....i'm progressing slowly with christmas ... have nearly finished the girls stockings for Justine, Chris & Lucy......the problem is i've walked round and found loads of things for me!.....including cupcake mini speakers how fab are they!......and several books, although don't think i can hold out much hope of containing myself before christmas! so my book library now contains a wish list! i have a really mad eclectic mix of books on my page!
well off now as Without a Trace is on soon!..............
Last night had a very late TV feast......Ugly Betty..Brothers & Sisters & Whatabout Brian!.......Holsten the dog in UB was fab!! soooo different from Justine's Holsten......Rob Lowe in B&S shirtless mmmmmmmmmmmmmm he so takes me back to my youth (About Last Night & St Elmos Fire!) and Brian.......
Tx

4 comments:

Glitter Chatter said...

who is having a bubby?? tell me tell me!!

Katie said...

I def want the recipe for the coca cola cupcakes teresa! mmmm

katie x (glitter gossips)

Deborah Duck said...

Got the message, thanks Sweetie. Can't wait for the next two recipes! I took your apple & cinammon muffins to a little crop yesterday and they all wanted the recipe. You'll be famous soon!

Sharon said...

I want the recipe too! Pretty please!

You have been tagged. See my blog for details!

Thursday, 11 October 2007

Cupcakes & Cards

Evening everyone......been busy(ish) trying to get my cards finished for the card swap but waiting for some bits in the post!...........but as there's been another postal strike this week its been a bit of a nightmare.aaahh!!! I did get chance to make a card for my friend who has announced that she is pregnant....... Lucy came to dinner Monday which was nice as it took the pressure off of the day as it was nannies birthday. George stayed at home so we had a girly child free night! She's now joined UKS so you will see her on the site. Her future mother-in-law has just filmed deal or no deal, we don't get to know what was in her RED box until its aired!
Did some cupcake baking this week..............Coca Cola cupcakes......will post recipe when i've finished my layout......mmmmm very sickly but hey "the holidays are coming"......how much do we love the coca cola christmas adverts!.....i'm progressing slowly with christmas ... have nearly finished the girls stockings for Justine, Chris & Lucy......the problem is i've walked round and found loads of things for me!.....including cupcake mini speakers how fab are they!......and several books, although don't think i can hold out much hope of containing myself before christmas! so my book library now contains a wish list! i have a really mad eclectic mix of books on my page!
well off now as Without a Trace is on soon!..............
Last night had a very late TV feast......Ugly Betty..Brothers & Sisters & Whatabout Brian!.......Holsten the dog in UB was fab!! soooo different from Justine's Holsten......Rob Lowe in B&S shirtless mmmmmmmmmmmmmm he so takes me back to my youth (About Last Night & St Elmos Fire!) and Brian.......
Tx

4 comments:

Glitter Chatter said...

who is having a bubby?? tell me tell me!!

Katie said...

I def want the recipe for the coca cola cupcakes teresa! mmmm

katie x (glitter gossips)

Deborah Duck said...

Got the message, thanks Sweetie. Can't wait for the next two recipes! I took your apple & cinammon muffins to a little crop yesterday and they all wanted the recipe. You'll be famous soon!

Sharon said...

I want the recipe too! Pretty please!

You have been tagged. See my blog for details!