Monday, 15 October 2007

Tagged

Evening everyone.....I've been tagged!!!...from Sharon....well here are the rules:
1.Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs

Here goes!>>>>>>>>>
> I am a twin ~ I have a brother & we are as different as chalk and cheese!
> I love the season autumn, kicking leaves on the ground.
> My favourite two places in the world are my grandads garden and New York
> If I could go back in time I would live in the 1940's & 1950's
> My favourite flowers are sweet peas.
> I was 3months premature weighed 2lb when born and was wrapped in tin foil!
> I loathe feet!
Now the hard job of tagging 7 people!
* Lucy
* Deborah
* Monica
* Beckie
* Bex
* Vickie
* Caz
Apologies for not posting the recipe...will do tomorrow (oops today looking at the time!!)
Ps...can you guess i've started to think about Christmas....
Tx

3 comments:

Vickie said...

Love the card!

Deborah Duck said...

Thank you for the tag - it's encouraged me to start a new blog! http://allthingspapery.blogspot.com/

Sharon said...

Now I know a little more about you!
Thanks for taking part.

Monday, 15 October 2007

Tagged

Evening everyone.....I've been tagged!!!...from Sharon....well here are the rules:
1.Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs

Here goes!>>>>>>>>>
> I am a twin ~ I have a brother & we are as different as chalk and cheese!
> I love the season autumn, kicking leaves on the ground.
> My favourite two places in the world are my grandads garden and New York
> If I could go back in time I would live in the 1940's & 1950's
> My favourite flowers are sweet peas.
> I was 3months premature weighed 2lb when born and was wrapped in tin foil!
> I loathe feet!
Now the hard job of tagging 7 people!
* Lucy
* Deborah
* Monica
* Beckie
* Bex
* Vickie
* Caz
Apologies for not posting the recipe...will do tomorrow (oops today looking at the time!!)
Ps...can you guess i've started to think about Christmas....
Tx

3 comments:

Vickie said...

Love the card!

Deborah Duck said...

Thank you for the tag - it's encouraged me to start a new blog! http://allthingspapery.blogspot.com/

Sharon said...

Now I know a little more about you!
Thanks for taking part.