Sunday, 4 November 2007

NY layout

keeping with my autumnal theme....this my layout for this weeks challenge to get me in the NY mood....off in three weeks time and i'm beginning to get a little excited....been on a few websites; Pottery Barn, Dean & Deluca, Crate & Barrel...Tiffs..... and its beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!!!!..........hope everyone's had a lovely weekend ...my poor little cat is petrified of the fireworks, so will be really glad when they are finished.... happy Guy Fawkes.... T oxo....

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Fab LO Theresa!

Sharon said...

Beautiful layout!!

Sunday, 4 November 2007

NY layout

keeping with my autumnal theme....this my layout for this weeks challenge to get me in the NY mood....off in three weeks time and i'm beginning to get a little excited....been on a few websites; Pottery Barn, Dean & Deluca, Crate & Barrel...Tiffs..... and its beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!!!!..........hope everyone's had a lovely weekend ...my poor little cat is petrified of the fireworks, so will be really glad when they are finished.... happy Guy Fawkes.... T oxo....

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Fab LO Theresa!

Sharon said...

Beautiful layout!!