Saturday, 22 December 2007

christmas cards........





well finally finished some of my cards.....here they are I hope that everyone likes them....I've really enjoyed making these this year...so would like to thank all the girls on the UKs thread who have inspired me.....thanks Girls! have been able to sit and colour in while gramps dozes in the chair and not get lots of mess everywhere for him!.....wishing everyone Season's Greetings...........as you can imagine work is mad at the moment so this has been some much needed stress relief!

No comments:

Saturday, 22 December 2007

christmas cards........





well finally finished some of my cards.....here they are I hope that everyone likes them....I've really enjoyed making these this year...so would like to thank all the girls on the UKs thread who have inspired me.....thanks Girls! have been able to sit and colour in while gramps dozes in the chair and not get lots of mess everywhere for him!.....wishing everyone Season's Greetings...........as you can imagine work is mad at the moment so this has been some much needed stress relief!

No comments: