Tuesday, 25 December 2007

Christmas Wishes & Christmas Cupcake Kisses....





Merry Christmas everyone......just a quick post to wish all season's Greetings.....I'm off to my dear Friend Chris's soon for Christmas day....I have packed up the car...but wanted to share my Christmas morning muffins with you all....mmmmm

Ingredients: 200gm SR Flour, 100gm GCaster sugar, 100ml Sunflower oil, 75ml Milk, 1 large Egg, 3tbsp Mincemeat......Preheat oven to 180'. Mix flour & sugar in bowl, Whisk together oil, milk, & egg...slowly pour into bowl stir gently. Add mincemeat....Bake for 20minutes.

Have a lovely day everyone.....thinking special thoughts of my nan today...I hope that my dinner is as good as yours..miss you x Tx



1 comment:

Sharon said...

Merry Christmas Teresa!
Hope 2008 is a great year for you.
Hugs
Sharon
x

Tuesday, 25 December 2007

Christmas Wishes & Christmas Cupcake Kisses....





Merry Christmas everyone......just a quick post to wish all season's Greetings.....I'm off to my dear Friend Chris's soon for Christmas day....I have packed up the car...but wanted to share my Christmas morning muffins with you all....mmmmm

Ingredients: 200gm SR Flour, 100gm GCaster sugar, 100ml Sunflower oil, 75ml Milk, 1 large Egg, 3tbsp Mincemeat......Preheat oven to 180'. Mix flour & sugar in bowl, Whisk together oil, milk, & egg...slowly pour into bowl stir gently. Add mincemeat....Bake for 20minutes.

Have a lovely day everyone.....thinking special thoughts of my nan today...I hope that my dinner is as good as yours..miss you x Tx



1 comment:

Sharon said...

Merry Christmas Teresa!
Hope 2008 is a great year for you.
Hugs
Sharon
x