Friday, 21 December 2007

christmas wishes, hugs & kisses


well it's been mad at work for christmas...plowing slowly thru my cards and things for christmas (still got a very long list of things to do before santa arrives!)....here is one that I made my fab friend (can you guess that she has 2 dogs ..........haha).........also been catching up with some old & dear friends, I went to winter wonderland with michael and I had a lovely evening with marion.
I now have to do some serious wrapping as I don't have a bit of wrapping paper on a present!!...however I have spent the majority of the week being the shopping fairy for everyone else!..........that's the joy of working in the west end.

No comments:

Friday, 21 December 2007

christmas wishes, hugs & kisses


well it's been mad at work for christmas...plowing slowly thru my cards and things for christmas (still got a very long list of things to do before santa arrives!)....here is one that I made my fab friend (can you guess that she has 2 dogs ..........haha).........also been catching up with some old & dear friends, I went to winter wonderland with michael and I had a lovely evening with marion.
I now have to do some serious wrapping as I don't have a bit of wrapping paper on a present!!...however I have spent the majority of the week being the shopping fairy for everyone else!..........that's the joy of working in the west end.

No comments: