Wednesday, 12 December 2007

Glamorous Greetings....................


Hi everyone......well I am completely in panic mode now.....we all complain that Christmas starts too early and then two weeks away i go into a complete panic!....for those of you that know me well, know that I am a little 'anal' about my gift wrap and usually have a theme!.....last year I did a natural country style....this year i've opted for Glamour!!......I saw weeks ago some beautiful paper, which i have spent the last two weeks looking for...and i've got it yeh!!!!..........so here it is .....i do so like wrapping!!!....Tx

No comments:

Wednesday, 12 December 2007

Glamorous Greetings....................


Hi everyone......well I am completely in panic mode now.....we all complain that Christmas starts too early and then two weeks away i go into a complete panic!....for those of you that know me well, know that I am a little 'anal' about my gift wrap and usually have a theme!.....last year I did a natural country style....this year i've opted for Glamour!!......I saw weeks ago some beautiful paper, which i have spent the last two weeks looking for...and i've got it yeh!!!!..........so here it is .....i do so like wrapping!!!....Tx

No comments: