Friday, 7 December 2007

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!

Evening everyone.....it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!.....i'm soooo loving the Christmas adverts.....got very excited the other night when the coca cola advert came on...."the holiday's are coming"......BUT my absolute fav is the M&S one.....ooooh to have that in my stocking....mmmm. Well this weekend I must do some serious scrapping as I have loads of stuff to make before Christmas... i now have a list of things that I would like to scrap, one of my pages in my christmas book is going to be fav adverts! ...............thanks to julie who posted a comment on my ribbon pics.That was a very small section in a very large shop.....its was sooo difficult to choose! ..........Tx

No comments:

Friday, 7 December 2007

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!

Evening everyone.....it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!.....i'm soooo loving the Christmas adverts.....got very excited the other night when the coca cola advert came on...."the holiday's are coming"......BUT my absolute fav is the M&S one.....ooooh to have that in my stocking....mmmm. Well this weekend I must do some serious scrapping as I have loads of stuff to make before Christmas... i now have a list of things that I would like to scrap, one of my pages in my christmas book is going to be fav adverts! ...............thanks to julie who posted a comment on my ribbon pics.That was a very small section in a very large shop.....its was sooo difficult to choose! ..........Tx

No comments: