Monday, 31 December 2007

kiss goodbye to the old, say hello to the new...

Well new year is nearly upon us...for those that know me really well, know that i don't do new year very well.....in fact i will most likely be asleep!....was at work today, but Mark, Nicki, Brad & Lib came up and met me for lunch which was lovely. Then we drove through London on the way home and caught the last of the christmas lights etc....I can't believe that the new year is upon us...Gramps spent the day at the Hospice today, which he loved. they bring him great comfort and I know that when the time comes for him to go in there he will be at peace.
I don't really do resolutions....but next year would like to get my house a bit straighter (garden & decorating)... would like it to feel more like a home....and there's always the hope that 'mr darcy' is around the corner!! ha ha....
happy new year...Tx

No comments:

Monday, 31 December 2007

kiss goodbye to the old, say hello to the new...

Well new year is nearly upon us...for those that know me really well, know that i don't do new year very well.....in fact i will most likely be asleep!....was at work today, but Mark, Nicki, Brad & Lib came up and met me for lunch which was lovely. Then we drove through London on the way home and caught the last of the christmas lights etc....I can't believe that the new year is upon us...Gramps spent the day at the Hospice today, which he loved. they bring him great comfort and I know that when the time comes for him to go in there he will be at peace.
I don't really do resolutions....but next year would like to get my house a bit straighter (garden & decorating)... would like it to feel more like a home....and there's always the hope that 'mr darcy' is around the corner!! ha ha....
happy new year...Tx

No comments: