1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? ooohh Egg Nog in New York Hot chocolate in UK!!!!!!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? He wraps them of course! with a little help from wrapping elves!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white. White...I like the classic look
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No...noone to share with ...ha ha!
5. When do you put your decorations up? This is my first year in 3 years...put them up a week before christmas
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?Cold meat, red cabbage and bubble & squeak.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: grandads treasure hunt to find the presents that santa had left!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? My grandad told me when I was 8 as they told me at school that he wasn't real
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Sometimes santa leaves new PJ's
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? I have a 'girlie' tree covered with trinkets from Bloomingdales, Macy's, sak's & NY...with a few dresses & shoes thrown in!!...brown & cream baubles
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?... I love it especially skating in central park
12. Do you know how to ice skate? yes..can occasionally not fall over!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? A bike when I was 12...i felt all grown up!
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Seeing the people that mean the world to me.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Christmas pudding & custard
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Christmas eve at my brothers
17. What tops your tree? a star
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Definitely love selecting & giving gifts, but it is also lovely to receive gifts that are lovingly hand picked!
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Oh Holy Night (Carol) & Have yourself a merry little Christmas (Classic) Last Christmas (pop)
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yummy