Saturday, 26 January 2008

another week gone!.............


well can't believe that another week is gone and the end of January is looming.....today was a day of running about and jobs at gramps's. He was brighter today..I definitely think that the weather helps....and I got to the cemetery to tidy up and change the flowers. .....Got some time this afternoon whilst Harry Potter was on to do this weeks challenge......Challenge was to incorporate:
* Display either Courage, Strength, Love or Dedication
* use Glitter in some way
* Use a full length strip or spiral of paper
* Stars
This photo is of my nan & gramps taken in 1941 the year before they married.......the quote which I love is currently displayed everywhere at work as it is the graphics for valentines day....thought that I would do a modern slant with an old picture....I'm quite pleased with the outcome as it is less structured than my usual style!!.....not staying on long as I'm hooked on CSI New York which is on shortly.
have a lovely weekend
Tx
ps...pop onto Sharon's blog she has a fab You Tube clip about man flu!!!! ha ha

1 comment:

sarah said...

Beautiful LO teresa, love the verse.

Saturday, 26 January 2008

another week gone!.............


well can't believe that another week is gone and the end of January is looming.....today was a day of running about and jobs at gramps's. He was brighter today..I definitely think that the weather helps....and I got to the cemetery to tidy up and change the flowers. .....Got some time this afternoon whilst Harry Potter was on to do this weeks challenge......Challenge was to incorporate:
* Display either Courage, Strength, Love or Dedication
* use Glitter in some way
* Use a full length strip or spiral of paper
* Stars
This photo is of my nan & gramps taken in 1941 the year before they married.......the quote which I love is currently displayed everywhere at work as it is the graphics for valentines day....thought that I would do a modern slant with an old picture....I'm quite pleased with the outcome as it is less structured than my usual style!!.....not staying on long as I'm hooked on CSI New York which is on shortly.
have a lovely weekend
Tx
ps...pop onto Sharon's blog she has a fab You Tube clip about man flu!!!! ha ha

1 comment:

sarah said...

Beautiful LO teresa, love the verse.