Sunday, 20 January 2008

Cupcakes galore


Well today I did some more scrapping .....this month I signed up to a challenge on UKS to complete a layout fortnightly journaling an A~Z of something....so as you can guess I choose Cupcakes....so for A i submitted my Apple & Cinnamon Muffins...and have finally finished my Journal cover....as you can see it's very cute incorporating all my favs....Hiedi Grace papers & Tilda stamps..........here is a flavour of recipes to come...


  • B = Baileys Cupcakes

  • D = Doughnut Cupcakes

  • I = Ice Cream Cupcakes

I will post all the recipes on my blog............Tx

3 comments:

Vickie said...

Awww loving that journal cover and I really can't wait for the Baileys recipe :-)

Sharon said...

Teresa that is a brilliant idea for your A-Z journal!

Lookig forward to seeing the recipes.

I read on an earlier post that your Gramps hasn't been very well. I do hope he makes a quick recovery.

take care, speak soon
x

Glitter Chatter said...

great front cover and i'm expecting to get tasters of every cup cake and I want a Lucy cup cake for L (you can work on it for my birthday!! lol). What size are you working with?

Sunday, 20 January 2008

Cupcakes galore


Well today I did some more scrapping .....this month I signed up to a challenge on UKS to complete a layout fortnightly journaling an A~Z of something....so as you can guess I choose Cupcakes....so for A i submitted my Apple & Cinnamon Muffins...and have finally finished my Journal cover....as you can see it's very cute incorporating all my favs....Hiedi Grace papers & Tilda stamps..........here is a flavour of recipes to come...


  • B = Baileys Cupcakes

  • D = Doughnut Cupcakes

  • I = Ice Cream Cupcakes

I will post all the recipes on my blog............Tx

3 comments:

Vickie said...

Awww loving that journal cover and I really can't wait for the Baileys recipe :-)

Sharon said...

Teresa that is a brilliant idea for your A-Z journal!

Lookig forward to seeing the recipes.

I read on an earlier post that your Gramps hasn't been very well. I do hope he makes a quick recovery.

take care, speak soon
x

Glitter Chatter said...

great front cover and i'm expecting to get tasters of every cup cake and I want a Lucy cup cake for L (you can work on it for my birthday!! lol). What size are you working with?