Friday, 18 January 2008

January update.....



Wow .......where has the time gone
....apologies for not updating, but haven't been well and have been tied up with gramps as he's not been well either.......last weekend was my oldest's friends husbands 50th birthday, so stayed there the weekend. It was a really lovely weekend and the party was great....i have attached his card. Last Friday was also my friend Lucy's son's birthday...he was 3. I can't believe that it's 3 years since I held her hand as she had him...(where during labor she promptly threw up in my lovely Gucci handbag!)...other than that my January has been very quiet.....i am going to try and get some scrapping done tomorrow as I seem to have lost my motivation.
cupcakes & kisses
Teresa x

2 comments:

Rein said...

These a wonderful!

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow they are fantastic. Great work.

Friday, 18 January 2008

January update.....



Wow .......where has the time gone
....apologies for not updating, but haven't been well and have been tied up with gramps as he's not been well either.......last weekend was my oldest's friends husbands 50th birthday, so stayed there the weekend. It was a really lovely weekend and the party was great....i have attached his card. Last Friday was also my friend Lucy's son's birthday...he was 3. I can't believe that it's 3 years since I held her hand as she had him...(where during labor she promptly threw up in my lovely Gucci handbag!)...other than that my January has been very quiet.....i am going to try and get some scrapping done tomorrow as I seem to have lost my motivation.
cupcakes & kisses
Teresa x

2 comments:

Rein said...

These a wonderful!

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow they are fantastic. Great work.