Friday, 4 January 2008


well this is a quick post......here is a calendar that I made quickly for my 'bestest pal' for her desk.....it features 12 pictures of Julian MacMahon (aka Dr Troy in Nip/Tuck) I've never made anything like this before so was very pleased with it ....i think she was...as I got emails from her today saying that she was still dribbling!!! ha ha
........Today is the birthday of a very special friend ...so wishing you a very Happy Birthday x by this time you will probably be VERY drunk!!!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

OMG I soooooo love Julian too - he is so damn sexy!!

No wonder your friend was delighted with her gift :)

Vickie said...

Great pressie!

Friday, 4 January 2008


well this is a quick post......here is a calendar that I made quickly for my 'bestest pal' for her desk.....it features 12 pictures of Julian MacMahon (aka Dr Troy in Nip/Tuck) I've never made anything like this before so was very pleased with it ....i think she was...as I got emails from her today saying that she was still dribbling!!! ha ha
........Today is the birthday of a very special friend ...so wishing you a very Happy Birthday x by this time you will probably be VERY drunk!!!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

OMG I soooooo love Julian too - he is so damn sexy!!

No wonder your friend was delighted with her gift :)

Vickie said...

Great pressie!