Saturday, 23 February 2008

another saturday....another week gone!


well...nearly at the end of Feb...where is this month going!......as you can see I've managed to do some scrapping! and did this weeks challenge on UKS ..which was to incorporate: Song title from either Grease or Saturday Night fever....Ive chosen Manhattan skyline from SNF....use two photo's ....something shiny....and something white.....as you can see its another opportunity for me to scrap some of my new york pics!!!.....my Saturday was the same as usual...gramp's, shopping & jobs for gramp's ...then home late afternoon......just watched CSI new york and the last two episodes which have been re-run on BBC4 of Pride & Prejudice....oh Mr Darcy!.................

work continues to be a bit stressful and gramps is so so today....heard from my brother today...my little nephew has broken his arm (again!!!!...twice in a year!).....fell over playing football!.....anyway will hopefully blog again tomorrow.

luv & stuff

Tx

No comments:

Saturday, 23 February 2008

another saturday....another week gone!


well...nearly at the end of Feb...where is this month going!......as you can see I've managed to do some scrapping! and did this weeks challenge on UKS ..which was to incorporate: Song title from either Grease or Saturday Night fever....Ive chosen Manhattan skyline from SNF....use two photo's ....something shiny....and something white.....as you can see its another opportunity for me to scrap some of my new york pics!!!.....my Saturday was the same as usual...gramp's, shopping & jobs for gramp's ...then home late afternoon......just watched CSI new york and the last two episodes which have been re-run on BBC4 of Pride & Prejudice....oh Mr Darcy!.................

work continues to be a bit stressful and gramps is so so today....heard from my brother today...my little nephew has broken his arm (again!!!!...twice in a year!).....fell over playing football!.....anyway will hopefully blog again tomorrow.

luv & stuff

Tx

No comments: