Sunday, 3 February 2008

End of another week.......


Bad Blogger this week!.....don't know where the week has gone, but i'm glad it has!......had the day from hell yesterday with gramps.....i can honestly say that at the moment emotionally i'm struggling. It was year end at work this week and out of 4 of us I was the only one in due to sickness & holiday......so its been a bit of a juggle. Gramps was very cranky yesterday and desperatelty sad....so everytime he started about not wanting to be here anymore i cried..........must have looked like a complete silly women on the bus one my way home last night!!!!...fortunately my friend Lucy took me out to Barleylands this morning where we perused Sugar & Spice!..............

As you can see i've currently listening to 12" 80's.....which is fab!!!....it has some of my fav songs ever on it, including DCLee - See the Day which transports me back to me teenage years full of angst and unrequited love!!!!......(my friend Justine will understand completely)............I have managed to do this weeks challenge which was:

* Use Chipboard

* Use stash too nice

* Frosty theme

* Blue Brads

I've scrapped my favourite photo of new york and experimented with some new techniques!...........Off now Lots of Love Tx

2 comments:

Glitter Chatter said...

another great NY layout!! Have just been stroking my new pruchase's from barleylands lol

Sharon said...

Sorry to hear that you have been feeling down Teresa. I hope your Gramps has cheered up a little too. January/February is not a great time of the year for old people living on their own.

Sunday, 3 February 2008

End of another week.......


Bad Blogger this week!.....don't know where the week has gone, but i'm glad it has!......had the day from hell yesterday with gramps.....i can honestly say that at the moment emotionally i'm struggling. It was year end at work this week and out of 4 of us I was the only one in due to sickness & holiday......so its been a bit of a juggle. Gramps was very cranky yesterday and desperatelty sad....so everytime he started about not wanting to be here anymore i cried..........must have looked like a complete silly women on the bus one my way home last night!!!!...fortunately my friend Lucy took me out to Barleylands this morning where we perused Sugar & Spice!..............

As you can see i've currently listening to 12" 80's.....which is fab!!!....it has some of my fav songs ever on it, including DCLee - See the Day which transports me back to me teenage years full of angst and unrequited love!!!!......(my friend Justine will understand completely)............I have managed to do this weeks challenge which was:

* Use Chipboard

* Use stash too nice

* Frosty theme

* Blue Brads

I've scrapped my favourite photo of new york and experimented with some new techniques!...........Off now Lots of Love Tx

2 comments:

Glitter Chatter said...

another great NY layout!! Have just been stroking my new pruchase's from barleylands lol

Sharon said...

Sorry to hear that you have been feeling down Teresa. I hope your Gramps has cheered up a little too. January/February is not a great time of the year for old people living on their own.