Friday, 21 March 2008

Good Friday Greetings...



Good Friday greetings to all......in between stuffing myself with Hot Cross Buns i thought i would share my easter cards that I made for the kids & gramps last night......although I did have to stop to concentrate on Dr Mcdreamey.......Ooooh...........(Big Sigh!)............he was just a little bit more scrummy than my hot cross buns.......... so here they are:
Tomorrow I'm baking.....Simmnel Cupcakes & Easter Chocolate cupcakes..............
Watched ashes to ashes last night and i'm not sure if I know anymore now than the 1st episode!....i am liking it as it takes me back to my teenage years.....talking of teenage years, one of my very old friends emailed me this today.....he knows how to make me smile and feel young again!!!!!...........thankyou x
On a completely different note I am now in a blogging group ...so welcome to all my "Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers".....so welcome girls....look forward to getting to know you all.Teresa x

6 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Hi Teresa,

Just getting around to saying Hi to everyone!! I* love your blog and Magnolias are fantastic...although I don't have any yet...I still love them! Can't wait to get to know you more!!

Happy Easter!!
Kelly

Joana said...

hi Teresa
just your new sister :)
love the blog , i can smell does cross-buns from here :)
off to have another nose around
big hug
Joana

ScrappyPam said...

Hi, Teresa! Welcome to the group! So glad you're with us!

Roz said...

Hi Terri,
I popped in to say hi to one of my SBS15 sistahs. Nice to meet you and poke around your blog. I had fun looking around! Come on over and visit me....
www.wolfepak5.blogspot.com
HUGS!

Lavender stamper said...

Just popping in to say hi, i love your blog, I will definately try the baileys cup cakes.
Happy Crafting
Lisa
SBS15 sister

Jessica Smith said...

Hi Teresa, I'm new to the sbs15 group and wanted to say hi.

Friday, 21 March 2008

Good Friday Greetings...



Good Friday greetings to all......in between stuffing myself with Hot Cross Buns i thought i would share my easter cards that I made for the kids & gramps last night......although I did have to stop to concentrate on Dr Mcdreamey.......Ooooh...........(Big Sigh!)............he was just a little bit more scrummy than my hot cross buns.......... so here they are:
Tomorrow I'm baking.....Simmnel Cupcakes & Easter Chocolate cupcakes..............
Watched ashes to ashes last night and i'm not sure if I know anymore now than the 1st episode!....i am liking it as it takes me back to my teenage years.....talking of teenage years, one of my very old friends emailed me this today.....he knows how to make me smile and feel young again!!!!!...........thankyou x
On a completely different note I am now in a blogging group ...so welcome to all my "Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers".....so welcome girls....look forward to getting to know you all.Teresa x

6 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Hi Teresa,

Just getting around to saying Hi to everyone!! I* love your blog and Magnolias are fantastic...although I don't have any yet...I still love them! Can't wait to get to know you more!!

Happy Easter!!
Kelly

Joana said...

hi Teresa
just your new sister :)
love the blog , i can smell does cross-buns from here :)
off to have another nose around
big hug
Joana

ScrappyPam said...

Hi, Teresa! Welcome to the group! So glad you're with us!

Roz said...

Hi Terri,
I popped in to say hi to one of my SBS15 sistahs. Nice to meet you and poke around your blog. I had fun looking around! Come on over and visit me....
www.wolfepak5.blogspot.com
HUGS!

Lavender stamper said...

Just popping in to say hi, i love your blog, I will definately try the baileys cup cakes.
Happy Crafting
Lisa
SBS15 sister

Jessica Smith said...

Hi Teresa, I'm new to the sbs15 group and wanted to say hi.