Sunday, 27 April 2008

babies, bellas, & books..........................


blimey a week since i posted!....my friend had her baby last week, (the one who i made the nappy cake for) Jack finally arrived on Monday 14th March weighing a whopping 10lb 2oz!!!...wow first baby and a home birth.....mum & baby fine....so here is the card that i've made for them. I'm so loving my nappy pin stamp!....Stamps from Stampingbella, Papers, Heidi Grace....work has been busy this week and a little stressful, Gramps hasn't been too good, he has really swollen & sore feet so he's finding getting about difficult which frustrates him and makes him a bit cranky at times!!!!!.............my friend Lucy has finally set a date for her wedding, she is getting married in Mexico next March. Don't think that I can go as I have a 2 weddings to do stuff for during that time, (including cakes) and it's hard to plan that advance with Gramps. My friend is getting married in Cumbria in June and I haven't agreed to go to that yet!!....To BIG Congratulations, Love & Luck to you both xxxx

Fell over a fantastic blog this week which had the most amazing Bella card on. Here it is....how fab is that...what an inspiration....also read a great book this week whilst on the train to work, Acting Up by Melissa Nathan i've loved all of her's this was the first one published, she lost her battle with breast cancer last year which makes reading her books even more poignant.As most of you know I LOVE Pride & Prejudice and this is it in the 2000's!..all of her books follow the follow of one of JA's books....now reading The Stepmother, which is a follow on from The Godmother!.
Hoping to see Made of Honour this week, with the scrummy Dr McDreamey (Patrick Dempsey)...
post back later. Tx

No comments:

Sunday, 27 April 2008

babies, bellas, & books..........................


blimey a week since i posted!....my friend had her baby last week, (the one who i made the nappy cake for) Jack finally arrived on Monday 14th March weighing a whopping 10lb 2oz!!!...wow first baby and a home birth.....mum & baby fine....so here is the card that i've made for them. I'm so loving my nappy pin stamp!....Stamps from Stampingbella, Papers, Heidi Grace....work has been busy this week and a little stressful, Gramps hasn't been too good, he has really swollen & sore feet so he's finding getting about difficult which frustrates him and makes him a bit cranky at times!!!!!.............my friend Lucy has finally set a date for her wedding, she is getting married in Mexico next March. Don't think that I can go as I have a 2 weddings to do stuff for during that time, (including cakes) and it's hard to plan that advance with Gramps. My friend is getting married in Cumbria in June and I haven't agreed to go to that yet!!....To BIG Congratulations, Love & Luck to you both xxxx

Fell over a fantastic blog this week which had the most amazing Bella card on. Here it is....how fab is that...what an inspiration....also read a great book this week whilst on the train to work, Acting Up by Melissa Nathan i've loved all of her's this was the first one published, she lost her battle with breast cancer last year which makes reading her books even more poignant.As most of you know I LOVE Pride & Prejudice and this is it in the 2000's!..all of her books follow the follow of one of JA's books....now reading The Stepmother, which is a follow on from The Godmother!.
Hoping to see Made of Honour this week, with the scrummy Dr McDreamey (Patrick Dempsey)...
post back later. Tx

No comments: