Sunday, 27 April 2008

Baby Cakes.........




Some weeks ago I made my first Nappy Cake for my friend at work....I really enjoyed it and themed it with the decoration in the nursery!....... i've finally got some photo's printed and scrapped it!....i handcut the BABY title and embellished with some fab stamps i got from Stampingbella, including a Nappy Cake!........and 'big' nappy pins!.....I used melissa frances papers and cardstock. I also used whispers pens for the first time for colouring instead of pencils, which I loved!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Oh these are great! I love the nappy cake, too cute!

ScrappyPam said...

What a great layout - and a great gift idea for baby!

Lisadwb said...

How cute. I love the scrap book page, and that stamp is perfect.Good job coloring.

sarah said...

Great LO and I love the nappy cake All I need is for someone to have a babay now!!

samgirl said...

Lovely!! Great work with the cake! there are some fun looking layouts here :) Nice colouring!

Sunday, 27 April 2008

Baby Cakes.........




Some weeks ago I made my first Nappy Cake for my friend at work....I really enjoyed it and themed it with the decoration in the nursery!....... i've finally got some photo's printed and scrapped it!....i handcut the BABY title and embellished with some fab stamps i got from Stampingbella, including a Nappy Cake!........and 'big' nappy pins!.....I used melissa frances papers and cardstock. I also used whispers pens for the first time for colouring instead of pencils, which I loved!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Oh these are great! I love the nappy cake, too cute!

ScrappyPam said...

What a great layout - and a great gift idea for baby!

Lisadwb said...

How cute. I love the scrap book page, and that stamp is perfect.Good job coloring.

sarah said...

Great LO and I love the nappy cake All I need is for someone to have a babay now!!

samgirl said...

Lovely!! Great work with the cake! there are some fun looking layouts here :) Nice colouring!