Sunday, 6 April 2008

Shopping, Knitting & Scrapping.....


hi everyone.....thanks for all the lovely comments, apologies if I haven't responded to all, things have been a bit mad this week. Had a couple of events at work this week,...one of which was Mariah Carey doing an instore signing which took some planning!...the whole thing was as mad as a box of frogs!....have been onsite today due to the olympic torch procession and Gramps hasn't been too fab!......anyway have managed to do a layout this week!!!!...Went to Scrapaholics and saw a layout, the papers didn't go with the pictures that I wanted to use....so used a kit that I got from sarah's cards.......here it is...the Photo's are from Libby's 5th birthday in Feb when we all went to Leigh on sea.

this week I have been reading a fantastic book....called Diva's don't knit....I've loved it so much it's inspired me to get my knitting out again!....my grandad taught me to knit when I was a little girl, when my nan died I went into a bit of a knitting frenzy...didn't finish anything just started lots of stuff, but it was great therapy! Well i dug it out this week and i'm determined to finish some bits off....so watch this space!
Tx

5 comments:

ScrappyPam said...

Great layouts. I love it that your Grandad taught you to knit - my husband knits, crochets, spins.. anything to do with fiber, he likes.

Jessica Smith said...

Your scrapbook pages are just darling.

Shary said...

Great ATC and I love her designer bag

Joana said...

they are lovely

Monica said...

That is so neat that your Grandad taught you to knit!

How was the Olympic torch procession? I bet that was a madhouse!

Sunday, 6 April 2008

Shopping, Knitting & Scrapping.....


hi everyone.....thanks for all the lovely comments, apologies if I haven't responded to all, things have been a bit mad this week. Had a couple of events at work this week,...one of which was Mariah Carey doing an instore signing which took some planning!...the whole thing was as mad as a box of frogs!....have been onsite today due to the olympic torch procession and Gramps hasn't been too fab!......anyway have managed to do a layout this week!!!!...Went to Scrapaholics and saw a layout, the papers didn't go with the pictures that I wanted to use....so used a kit that I got from sarah's cards.......here it is...the Photo's are from Libby's 5th birthday in Feb when we all went to Leigh on sea.

this week I have been reading a fantastic book....called Diva's don't knit....I've loved it so much it's inspired me to get my knitting out again!....my grandad taught me to knit when I was a little girl, when my nan died I went into a bit of a knitting frenzy...didn't finish anything just started lots of stuff, but it was great therapy! Well i dug it out this week and i'm determined to finish some bits off....so watch this space!
Tx

5 comments:

ScrappyPam said...

Great layouts. I love it that your Grandad taught you to knit - my husband knits, crochets, spins.. anything to do with fiber, he likes.

Jessica Smith said...

Your scrapbook pages are just darling.

Shary said...

Great ATC and I love her designer bag

Joana said...

they are lovely

Monica said...

That is so neat that your Grandad taught you to knit!

How was the Olympic torch procession? I bet that was a madhouse!