Friday, 11 April 2008

Stitches & Kisses


wow another week gone!.....I've attempted the challenge on Tilda & Co this week....Tilda had to have stitches this week!....so I've made a card...paper was stitched to the card and embellished with a hand blanket stitched heart and cross stitch kisses!....I hope you like.........work has been busy this week, did get the chance to go to the Flicks....saw 27 dresses which has had mixed reviews. I enjoyed it it was easy watching and a proper 'chick flick'...i only have 7 dresses in my wardrobe but could empathise with her completely...don't have a sister to compete with though!....it was accompanied by some fab trailers, including sex & the city and made of honour...'Big' & Dr McDreamey!!!...I was a happy girl..............talking of siblings my twin brother is running the London marathon on Sunday...he only started running last august so I am immensely proud of him, he is running for Children with Cancer and is hoping to complete in under 4hours....so watch this space as I will be there cheering on from the side.

8 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

This card is lovely!!

PaperBabe - Kim said...

Hi Teresa,

Beautiful card, wanted to say hello to one of my blogging sister's and my introduction is on my blog. I look forward to being inspired and hopefully inspiring you too!

http://paperbabe.blogspot.com/

Sister Kim x

Tracey said...

Really beautiful card

Tracey said...

Stunning card

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, fabulous colours

Angie said...

Really pretty! Love the image and colors!

Sharon said...

Your stitches and kisses Tilda card is beautiful...so sweet adn I love the colours.

Stacey said...

A beautiful card. Love the colours. Hope your brother did ok in the marathon!

Stacey ~x~

Friday, 11 April 2008

Stitches & Kisses


wow another week gone!.....I've attempted the challenge on Tilda & Co this week....Tilda had to have stitches this week!....so I've made a card...paper was stitched to the card and embellished with a hand blanket stitched heart and cross stitch kisses!....I hope you like.........work has been busy this week, did get the chance to go to the Flicks....saw 27 dresses which has had mixed reviews. I enjoyed it it was easy watching and a proper 'chick flick'...i only have 7 dresses in my wardrobe but could empathise with her completely...don't have a sister to compete with though!....it was accompanied by some fab trailers, including sex & the city and made of honour...'Big' & Dr McDreamey!!!...I was a happy girl..............talking of siblings my twin brother is running the London marathon on Sunday...he only started running last august so I am immensely proud of him, he is running for Children with Cancer and is hoping to complete in under 4hours....so watch this space as I will be there cheering on from the side.

8 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

This card is lovely!!

PaperBabe - Kim said...

Hi Teresa,

Beautiful card, wanted to say hello to one of my blogging sister's and my introduction is on my blog. I look forward to being inspired and hopefully inspiring you too!

http://paperbabe.blogspot.com/

Sister Kim x

Tracey said...

Really beautiful card

Tracey said...

Stunning card

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, fabulous colours

Angie said...

Really pretty! Love the image and colors!

Sharon said...

Your stitches and kisses Tilda card is beautiful...so sweet adn I love the colours.

Stacey said...

A beautiful card. Love the colours. Hope your brother did ok in the marathon!

Stacey ~x~