Saturday, 31 May 2008

Cosmo's & Cupcakes!

hope everyone has had a fab week....no scrapping today as I was at work... going to try and get some done tomorrow!....managed to pick up a copy of American Vogue today which as you can imagine is a little SATC city inspired....that's one of the great thing about working in Selfridges you get all the imported mags!...they keep a pile for me; creating keepsakes,








papercrafts, martha stewart weddings and vogue!.....SJp & 'Big' have done a spread by Annie Leibowitz...here's a couple of pics!... and my Cosmo Cupcakes!.....just received some Digi Stamps! from america. They don't export so she has sent me a file to play with!..i'm excited...no sneak peaks at the moment other than they have a cupcake tree!!!!...how fab is that!
hopefully i may have some scrapping tomorrow!
Tx

1 comment:

samgirl said...

Cool Cosmo cupcakes!! That's a pretty good deal you have going there :)

Looking forward to seeing what you make with the Digi stamps! ...and looking forward to seeing photos of the cupcake tree full too!! :)

Thanks Re: Magnolias!! I just "had to" order some the other day/ last week... they were so quick - I just received them today... how exciting... So I ordered a couple of their latest release ones... do you have any of those yet?

Saturday, 31 May 2008

Cosmo's & Cupcakes!

hope everyone has had a fab week....no scrapping today as I was at work... going to try and get some done tomorrow!....managed to pick up a copy of American Vogue today which as you can imagine is a little SATC city inspired....that's one of the great thing about working in Selfridges you get all the imported mags!...they keep a pile for me; creating keepsakes,








papercrafts, martha stewart weddings and vogue!.....SJp & 'Big' have done a spread by Annie Leibowitz...here's a couple of pics!... and my Cosmo Cupcakes!.....just received some Digi Stamps! from america. They don't export so she has sent me a file to play with!..i'm excited...no sneak peaks at the moment other than they have a cupcake tree!!!!...how fab is that!
hopefully i may have some scrapping tomorrow!
Tx

1 comment:

samgirl said...

Cool Cosmo cupcakes!! That's a pretty good deal you have going there :)

Looking forward to seeing what you make with the Digi stamps! ...and looking forward to seeing photos of the cupcake tree full too!! :)

Thanks Re: Magnolias!! I just "had to" order some the other day/ last week... they were so quick - I just received them today... how exciting... So I ordered a couple of their latest release ones... do you have any of those yet?