Monday, 26 May 2008

ferrero rocher cupcakes!!


as the weather is so bad this weekend i've felt the need to make cupcakes!...i'm so far behind with my a-z of cupcakes...but i finally managed to bake my F ones ~ ferrero rocher cupcakes....
Cupcakes: 4oz of unsalted butter,caster sugar, 3oz SR flour, 1oz cocoa powder, 2eggs, 1oz chocolate chips, 1oz chopped nuts.....mix butter & sugar, whisk in eggs, fold in flour, choc chips & nuts....spoon into cupcake cases & bake for 15-20mins @ 180'/gas 4.
Icing: 6oz Icing sugar, 3oz unsalted butter, 1tbsp cocoa powder, 2tbsp milk, 2tbsp Nutella, 1oz chopped nuts. (Edible Gold Glitter optional!)....the icing is a bit trial & error...tasting highly recommended! whilst mixing.

Today I have some cards to finish and the Girls Goodie bags for the Sex & the CIty movie on wednesday.....which means perfecting the Cosmo Cupcake recipe! Mmmmmmm

5 comments:

Kit said...

Oh my those cupcakes sound devine!!!! Loving the avatar btw!! So lucky going to SATC on Wed think I may have to hold out to the weekend, or Friday ;-)

PaperBabe - Kim said...

They look very gobbly and I'm sure they'll be a big hit!

samgirl said...

Ooooohhhh...Yummo! They look LOVELY! :)How Awesome!! Bet tehy were LOVED!!

Vickie said...

Oooh my aunt will love these, I know what I'll be doing this weekend :o)

Sharon said...

Love this LO and oh those cupcakes look divine!! I love ferrero rocher - it is one of those love em or hate em sweets!!
Do you make up the recipes yourself?

Monday, 26 May 2008

ferrero rocher cupcakes!!


as the weather is so bad this weekend i've felt the need to make cupcakes!...i'm so far behind with my a-z of cupcakes...but i finally managed to bake my F ones ~ ferrero rocher cupcakes....
Cupcakes: 4oz of unsalted butter,caster sugar, 3oz SR flour, 1oz cocoa powder, 2eggs, 1oz chocolate chips, 1oz chopped nuts.....mix butter & sugar, whisk in eggs, fold in flour, choc chips & nuts....spoon into cupcake cases & bake for 15-20mins @ 180'/gas 4.
Icing: 6oz Icing sugar, 3oz unsalted butter, 1tbsp cocoa powder, 2tbsp milk, 2tbsp Nutella, 1oz chopped nuts. (Edible Gold Glitter optional!)....the icing is a bit trial & error...tasting highly recommended! whilst mixing.

Today I have some cards to finish and the Girls Goodie bags for the Sex & the CIty movie on wednesday.....which means perfecting the Cosmo Cupcake recipe! Mmmmmmm

5 comments:

Kit said...

Oh my those cupcakes sound devine!!!! Loving the avatar btw!! So lucky going to SATC on Wed think I may have to hold out to the weekend, or Friday ;-)

PaperBabe - Kim said...

They look very gobbly and I'm sure they'll be a big hit!

samgirl said...

Ooooohhhh...Yummo! They look LOVELY! :)How Awesome!! Bet tehy were LOVED!!

Vickie said...

Oooh my aunt will love these, I know what I'll be doing this weekend :o)

Sharon said...

Love this LO and oh those cupcakes look divine!! I love ferrero rocher - it is one of those love em or hate em sweets!!
Do you make up the recipes yourself?