Wednesday, 28 May 2008

"Labels or Love"?......


well i've seen it!!!!!!............oh my god its fab!!!!...i've cried, clapped, cheered & laughed...Welcome back Girls.....you have been missed!...went with my two fab friends Justine & Chrissy to the SATC movie and it is fantastic...9 screening's tonight at our cinema and all sold out!...i've never seen so many well dressed women in heels with handbags at the cinema before! ha ha...... Here are the Goodie bags that I did for the girls...Hermes bag with Patricia Field Diet coke, SATC card with soundtrack CD inside and a Cosmopolitan Cupcake in a SATC quote box!!!..............i don't spend as much time with my girlfriends as I would like due to Life & stuff...but just wanted them to know that my life would be incomplete without them.....one of them has completely lived through the 'Big' phase in my life (all 12 years of it!!!!)...so thankyou... girls...this film makes you realise that life is about Friends, Forgiveness, Love & Labels!!!!...right when can i see it again?!!!......

7 comments:

Emma said...

Terri...so glad you had a great time...and I just love the goodie bags...what a fab idea!

PaperBabe - Kim said...

Fantastic Goodie bags I bet they loved them. All the special details are so clever!
Kim

Lisadwb said...

Such a thoughtful gift. It is good to share good times with good friends.

Joana said...

looks fab , glad you had a good time at the cinema you a right you cud spot a mile who was going to see S.I.C. was like a glamour show
i would say love first

samgirl said...

Oh... how fun!! Those goodie bags were such an excellent idea!! :)

Glad that you enjoyed it!!

Clair & Sharni said...

Love those goodie bags!!! can i be your friend too???..i want one!!! :o))

Glad i wasnt the only one who cried at the film!! :o))

Lainy's Little Blog said...

What a fab idea! I would have loved one of those. I bet your friends really appreciated them. You're such a thoughtful friend. L x

Wednesday, 28 May 2008

"Labels or Love"?......


well i've seen it!!!!!!............oh my god its fab!!!!...i've cried, clapped, cheered & laughed...Welcome back Girls.....you have been missed!...went with my two fab friends Justine & Chrissy to the SATC movie and it is fantastic...9 screening's tonight at our cinema and all sold out!...i've never seen so many well dressed women in heels with handbags at the cinema before! ha ha...... Here are the Goodie bags that I did for the girls...Hermes bag with Patricia Field Diet coke, SATC card with soundtrack CD inside and a Cosmopolitan Cupcake in a SATC quote box!!!..............i don't spend as much time with my girlfriends as I would like due to Life & stuff...but just wanted them to know that my life would be incomplete without them.....one of them has completely lived through the 'Big' phase in my life (all 12 years of it!!!!)...so thankyou... girls...this film makes you realise that life is about Friends, Forgiveness, Love & Labels!!!!...right when can i see it again?!!!......

7 comments:

Emma said...

Terri...so glad you had a great time...and I just love the goodie bags...what a fab idea!

PaperBabe - Kim said...

Fantastic Goodie bags I bet they loved them. All the special details are so clever!
Kim

Lisadwb said...

Such a thoughtful gift. It is good to share good times with good friends.

Joana said...

looks fab , glad you had a good time at the cinema you a right you cud spot a mile who was going to see S.I.C. was like a glamour show
i would say love first

samgirl said...

Oh... how fun!! Those goodie bags were such an excellent idea!! :)

Glad that you enjoyed it!!

Clair & Sharni said...

Love those goodie bags!!! can i be your friend too???..i want one!!! :o))

Glad i wasnt the only one who cried at the film!! :o))

Lainy's Little Blog said...

What a fab idea! I would have loved one of those. I bet your friends really appreciated them. You're such a thoughtful friend. L x