Friday, 9 May 2008

no scrapping...just dreaming.......


evening everyone....very quick catch -up...had a busy week...work has been hectic ( Beatrice in doing work experience!!...so had to manage security logistics!,however it comes with some perks...very nice royal protection officer!!!)...next week I have Paris Hilton to look forward to!...last night I got the chance to see the most scrummy Pattrick Dempsey in Made of Honour.... a complete Chick Flick and very entertaining ...I did get in a complete mess with an ice-cream as I was very distracted by Dr Mcdreamy's chest!!!.....this week I've signed up for a shoe & handbag ATC swap!!! ha ha...how fab is that...

No comments:

Friday, 9 May 2008

no scrapping...just dreaming.......


evening everyone....very quick catch -up...had a busy week...work has been hectic ( Beatrice in doing work experience!!...so had to manage security logistics!,however it comes with some perks...very nice royal protection officer!!!)...next week I have Paris Hilton to look forward to!...last night I got the chance to see the most scrummy Pattrick Dempsey in Made of Honour.... a complete Chick Flick and very entertaining ...I did get in a complete mess with an ice-cream as I was very distracted by Dr Mcdreamy's chest!!!.....this week I've signed up for a shoe & handbag ATC swap!!! ha ha...how fab is that...

No comments: