Thursday, 26 June 2008

City that never sleeps......

I've managed to do some scrapping this week!....Finally managed to get my layout finished for the Glitter Gossips challenge on UKS next week...so watch this space as I will be posting it on monday. In the meantime I've managed to do this weeks challenge which was to incorporate; Cities, 3 photo sketch, Ribbon, & Patterned paper....well I think i've managed and it's so not me!!...I got the papers in this months kit from sarah's cards and fell in love with it....I think it really sets the photo's off....I'm typing this while watching Gok's style tipes on Gok's fashion Fix..i'm loving the haberdashery chic!!!...scrapping on clothes!!!!.....Our sale started at work today and it was mad!...q'ing round the block for LV & Gucci!...oxford street was a sea of yellow bags on the way home!....I'm thinking of hosting a swap on UKS..a cupcake recipe card swap...so if you are interested drop me a comment so that i can guage what interest there would be.....cupcakes & hugs Teresa x
PS..It's my dear friend Penny's birthday today....so happy birthday Pen...I know we don't speak much but wanted to let you know that i'm thinking of you. xx

3 comments:

Emma said...

Oh wow Terri its fab!! Love the colours and the photos...it all works so well!! Hope you are well. Hugs Emma.x

Kelly Schelske said...

Great layout, it looks wonderful:-) Hope you have a great weekend!!

Lainy's Little Blog said...

This is fabulous. Love the photos and the papers you have used. They go perfectly.

Thursday, 26 June 2008

City that never sleeps......

I've managed to do some scrapping this week!....Finally managed to get my layout finished for the Glitter Gossips challenge on UKS next week...so watch this space as I will be posting it on monday. In the meantime I've managed to do this weeks challenge which was to incorporate; Cities, 3 photo sketch, Ribbon, & Patterned paper....well I think i've managed and it's so not me!!...I got the papers in this months kit from sarah's cards and fell in love with it....I think it really sets the photo's off....I'm typing this while watching Gok's style tipes on Gok's fashion Fix..i'm loving the haberdashery chic!!!...scrapping on clothes!!!!.....Our sale started at work today and it was mad!...q'ing round the block for LV & Gucci!...oxford street was a sea of yellow bags on the way home!....I'm thinking of hosting a swap on UKS..a cupcake recipe card swap...so if you are interested drop me a comment so that i can guage what interest there would be.....cupcakes & hugs Teresa x
PS..It's my dear friend Penny's birthday today....so happy birthday Pen...I know we don't speak much but wanted to let you know that i'm thinking of you. xx

3 comments:

Emma said...

Oh wow Terri its fab!! Love the colours and the photos...it all works so well!! Hope you are well. Hugs Emma.x

Kelly Schelske said...

Great layout, it looks wonderful:-) Hope you have a great weekend!!

Lainy's Little Blog said...

This is fabulous. Love the photos and the papers you have used. They go perfectly.