Sunday, 29 June 2008

Gramps, the City & me!

well i've managed to get a double layout finished for Gramps's book...he's made me laugh this weekend. He had a great time on his trip down the Thames...we now have Greenwich on the list of Things to do!....he also wants to know if he is going to have a party in Hyde Park for his 90th!....like Nelson Mandela....I said no unfortunately not! however I am taking him 'home' to Bury St Edmunds at the end of the month so he's quite excited about that......the rest of my week has been fairly quiet.....this week's book reads were: The Bride Hunter, which was good light hearted fun....and Death Message by Mark Billingham which was the next installment of DI Thorne....very good read....off now to cook dinner...Tx

1 comment:

Sharon said...

what a lovely LO Teresa.
Your gramps will be thrilled with the effort you have pt in to his album.
x

Sunday, 29 June 2008

Gramps, the City & me!

well i've managed to get a double layout finished for Gramps's book...he's made me laugh this weekend. He had a great time on his trip down the Thames...we now have Greenwich on the list of Things to do!....he also wants to know if he is going to have a party in Hyde Park for his 90th!....like Nelson Mandela....I said no unfortunately not! however I am taking him 'home' to Bury St Edmunds at the end of the month so he's quite excited about that......the rest of my week has been fairly quiet.....this week's book reads were: The Bride Hunter, which was good light hearted fun....and Death Message by Mark Billingham which was the next installment of DI Thorne....very good read....off now to cook dinner...Tx

1 comment:

Sharon said...

what a lovely LO Teresa.
Your gramps will be thrilled with the effort you have pt in to his album.
x