Sunday, 6 July 2008

Italian Trifle Cupcakes


Definitely cupcake sunday today!......completed my I for my A-z cupcake recipes.... Italian Trifle (tiramisu)...
Cupcakes: 4oz unsalted butter, 4oz caster sugar, 3oz SR flour, 2 eggs, 1oz Cocoa powder , (1tpsp sugar, 4floz water, 2tbsp Tia Maria, 2tsp coffee (instant).)
Icing: 4oz Icing Sugar, 4oz Mascapone, 1tsp tia maria, cocoa powder & grated chocolate to decorate.

Preheat oven to 175'/ gas 4. Combine butter, sugar, flour, eggs & cocoa powder in a bowl & mix/ whisk. Spoon into cupcake cases & bake for 15-20mins. Heat water & sugar. Add Tia maria & coffee granules & mix. leave to cool. Cool cupcakes on rack, brush cupcakes with glaze, insert slits into top of cupcake and pour a tsp of glaze over each cupcake. Mix mascapone & icing sugar. add Tia maria. Ice cupcakes, Sprinkle with coca powder & grated chocolate. Enjoy!.


5 comments:

Lisadwb said...

Looks like another winner!! I hope you have good friends close to you to enjoy these sweet treats!!

Sharon said...

Oh yum, another set of divine cupcakes!!

Emma said...

Here I am trying to lose weight and you keep throwing temptation in my face!! LOL! They look so scrummy!

Sammi said...

mmm...these look so yummy!
They make me wish I could eat something that yummy - gluten free/ dairy free never look that good!!

Vickie said...

Wow they sound amazing! And what Emma said^^^^^^^^^^^^ lol!

Sunday, 6 July 2008

Italian Trifle Cupcakes


Definitely cupcake sunday today!......completed my I for my A-z cupcake recipes.... Italian Trifle (tiramisu)...
Cupcakes: 4oz unsalted butter, 4oz caster sugar, 3oz SR flour, 2 eggs, 1oz Cocoa powder , (1tpsp sugar, 4floz water, 2tbsp Tia Maria, 2tsp coffee (instant).)
Icing: 4oz Icing Sugar, 4oz Mascapone, 1tsp tia maria, cocoa powder & grated chocolate to decorate.

Preheat oven to 175'/ gas 4. Combine butter, sugar, flour, eggs & cocoa powder in a bowl & mix/ whisk. Spoon into cupcake cases & bake for 15-20mins. Heat water & sugar. Add Tia maria & coffee granules & mix. leave to cool. Cool cupcakes on rack, brush cupcakes with glaze, insert slits into top of cupcake and pour a tsp of glaze over each cupcake. Mix mascapone & icing sugar. add Tia maria. Ice cupcakes, Sprinkle with coca powder & grated chocolate. Enjoy!.


5 comments:

Lisadwb said...

Looks like another winner!! I hope you have good friends close to you to enjoy these sweet treats!!

Sharon said...

Oh yum, another set of divine cupcakes!!

Emma said...

Here I am trying to lose weight and you keep throwing temptation in my face!! LOL! They look so scrummy!

Sammi said...

mmm...these look so yummy!
They make me wish I could eat something that yummy - gluten free/ dairy free never look that good!!

Vickie said...

Wow they sound amazing! And what Emma said^^^^^^^^^^^^ lol!