Saturday, 12 July 2008

more cupcakes !


morning....completed another layout for my a-z....scrapped my Hummingbird cupcakes.... recipe here ...also managed to incorporate the weekly challenge on UKS which is fab ( i so love this multi tasking !!)...All the papers are from the June kit from Sarahscards.The cupcake swap is going well, so much so that we have started a cupcakes addicts social group on uks!!....Today i'm making Jaffa cake cupcakes... not tried before but the jelly is setting as we speak so watch this space!....off now as i've chores to do for gramps. Tx

4 comments:

Mel said...

I just the papers you have used for this lo,the cakes look very yummy too :0)

Robyn said...

What a great layout!!

Carol said...

Love the LO gorgeous papers and may well try the recipie below.....
if only I had 27 nhours in a day ..thanks for tip about SAC haven't made it to cinema yet lol...

TFS and thanks for viiting my blog earlier today :0)

Bagladee said...

Hi tcakes, have you taken part in my give away??? get over there girl!! :)

Saturday, 12 July 2008

more cupcakes !


morning....completed another layout for my a-z....scrapped my Hummingbird cupcakes.... recipe here ...also managed to incorporate the weekly challenge on UKS which is fab ( i so love this multi tasking !!)...All the papers are from the June kit from Sarahscards.The cupcake swap is going well, so much so that we have started a cupcakes addicts social group on uks!!....Today i'm making Jaffa cake cupcakes... not tried before but the jelly is setting as we speak so watch this space!....off now as i've chores to do for gramps. Tx

4 comments:

Mel said...

I just the papers you have used for this lo,the cakes look very yummy too :0)

Robyn said...

What a great layout!!

Carol said...

Love the LO gorgeous papers and may well try the recipie below.....
if only I had 27 nhours in a day ..thanks for tip about SAC haven't made it to cinema yet lol...

TFS and thanks for viiting my blog earlier today :0)

Bagladee said...

Hi tcakes, have you taken part in my give away??? get over there girl!! :)