Tuesday, 12 August 2008

Beach, Sun & Birthday's!


Morning...Today is Jack's 5th Birthday...he is on his holiday's in Menorca. Jack is my friend Karen's son and the brother of my Godson Harry....so Big Birthday Hugs & Kisses Jack...mummy packed lots of goodies for you so I hope that you enjoy....Ben10 was very popular this year!....here is Jack's card...it's the first time that i've tried a pop up..used a mixture of Hanglar & Magnolia images....the outside of the card is a suitcase which i addressed with a postcard and luggage stamped.
have a lovely day. Tx

5 comments:

Sammi said...

Awesome!! How fun!

I bet he will LOVE it!! :)

Emma said...

T its lovely...so summery...I'm sure a certain young man will love it!

Mel said...

This is just fantastic

Lainy's Little Blog said...

This is brilliant. What a talented lady you are. I would love to know how you made it, if you don't mind. Wouldn't mind attempting one myself.

Kelly Schelske said...

WOW, what a fantastic creation Teresa!! I'm sure Jack will absolutely love it!! Hugs,Kelly

Tuesday, 12 August 2008

Beach, Sun & Birthday's!


Morning...Today is Jack's 5th Birthday...he is on his holiday's in Menorca. Jack is my friend Karen's son and the brother of my Godson Harry....so Big Birthday Hugs & Kisses Jack...mummy packed lots of goodies for you so I hope that you enjoy....Ben10 was very popular this year!....here is Jack's card...it's the first time that i've tried a pop up..used a mixture of Hanglar & Magnolia images....the outside of the card is a suitcase which i addressed with a postcard and luggage stamped.
have a lovely day. Tx

5 comments:

Sammi said...

Awesome!! How fun!

I bet he will LOVE it!! :)

Emma said...

T its lovely...so summery...I'm sure a certain young man will love it!

Mel said...

This is just fantastic

Lainy's Little Blog said...

This is brilliant. What a talented lady you are. I would love to know how you made it, if you don't mind. Wouldn't mind attempting one myself.

Kelly Schelske said...

WOW, what a fantastic creation Teresa!! I'm sure Jack will absolutely love it!! Hugs,Kelly