Tuesday, 5 August 2008

Honey...


just a brief post...today I said goodbye to my Honey. I looked after this little lady when my friend Lucy was pregnant with her son George..he is now 3 and a half.at that time she was 13!...what i didn't forsee is that she would come at a time when I would need her more than she needed me. Two weeks after she arrived I lost my nan....in those very bleak and dark times afterwards she became my salvation and was a reason for me to get up in the morning..if only to feed her!...she has been my shadow and would walk to the end of the road each day to meet me after work...in recent times she has spent her days going backwards and forwards to Gramps's with me. Today she didn't meet me up the road and I found her curled up next to the doorstep asleep for good. She will be very missed...my little companion. X

8 comments:

Monica said...

How sad! I know what you are going through! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Almost crying as I read this. So sad ..... thinking about you. It's like losing a member of your family. Heartbreaking.

Sammi said...

I am so sorry for your loss T :(
I am thinking and praying for you too!!
*hugs*

ScrappyPam said...

I'm so sorry about Honey. It sounds like she went peacefully, which is always a blessing. {{{hugs}}}

Anonymous said...

T sorry about Honey she looked and sounded like she was a character.sending you lots of ((((((hugs)))))).

uks mich72

Mel said...

So sad....thinking of you

Lavender stamper said...

So sorry
Remember the good times.
Lisa
x

Sharon said...

So sorry to hear the sad news Teresa. I know how hard it is to lose a loved pet.
Hugs
xxx

Tuesday, 5 August 2008

Honey...


just a brief post...today I said goodbye to my Honey. I looked after this little lady when my friend Lucy was pregnant with her son George..he is now 3 and a half.at that time she was 13!...what i didn't forsee is that she would come at a time when I would need her more than she needed me. Two weeks after she arrived I lost my nan....in those very bleak and dark times afterwards she became my salvation and was a reason for me to get up in the morning..if only to feed her!...she has been my shadow and would walk to the end of the road each day to meet me after work...in recent times she has spent her days going backwards and forwards to Gramps's with me. Today she didn't meet me up the road and I found her curled up next to the doorstep asleep for good. She will be very missed...my little companion. X

8 comments:

Monica said...

How sad! I know what you are going through! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Almost crying as I read this. So sad ..... thinking about you. It's like losing a member of your family. Heartbreaking.

Sammi said...

I am so sorry for your loss T :(
I am thinking and praying for you too!!
*hugs*

ScrappyPam said...

I'm so sorry about Honey. It sounds like she went peacefully, which is always a blessing. {{{hugs}}}

Anonymous said...

T sorry about Honey she looked and sounded like she was a character.sending you lots of ((((((hugs)))))).

uks mich72

Mel said...

So sad....thinking of you

Lavender stamper said...

So sorry
Remember the good times.
Lisa
x

Sharon said...

So sorry to hear the sad news Teresa. I know how hard it is to lose a loved pet.
Hugs
xxx