Saturday, 30 August 2008

lots of thanks



a very quick post for me as i am running out the door to do gramps's shopping and then on to spend some time with friends. "News"...I won a prize!!!!...i entered the Friday Sketchers challenge and have won a prize...i'm so shocked...i'm really flattered and surprised to have been chosen...so thank you to Claudia and her team for choosing me.....

i've got some thankyou bits to take to my friends as they do lots of nice little things for me...of course I can't give alcohol & flowers without a little accompaniment from Bella's fella ...

5 comments:

Sammi said...

Well done T - That is Awesome!! :)

Bella's fella looks GREAT!! :)

Hope you have a great weekend!

Sammi
xxx

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Cool idea! Love this. Have a great weekend. Lainy x

kim-paperbabe said...

Well done, bet you feel great hope you have a wonderful time out with friends!

Kim x

Sharon said...

Congratulations Teresa!!
Your work is always lovely so I am not surprised you have won something.
x

Em said...

Hey, well done on the prize win. Gorgeous work, as always :)

Saturday, 30 August 2008

lots of thanks



a very quick post for me as i am running out the door to do gramps's shopping and then on to spend some time with friends. "News"...I won a prize!!!!...i entered the Friday Sketchers challenge and have won a prize...i'm so shocked...i'm really flattered and surprised to have been chosen...so thank you to Claudia and her team for choosing me.....

i've got some thankyou bits to take to my friends as they do lots of nice little things for me...of course I can't give alcohol & flowers without a little accompaniment from Bella's fella ...

5 comments:

Sammi said...

Well done T - That is Awesome!! :)

Bella's fella looks GREAT!! :)

Hope you have a great weekend!

Sammi
xxx

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Cool idea! Love this. Have a great weekend. Lainy x

kim-paperbabe said...

Well done, bet you feel great hope you have a wonderful time out with friends!

Kim x

Sharon said...

Congratulations Teresa!!
Your work is always lovely so I am not surprised you have won something.
x

Em said...

Hey, well done on the prize win. Gorgeous work, as always :)