Wednesday, 8 October 2008

Birthday wishes

Today would have been my nan's 87th birthday....there isn't a day that I don't think of her and still miss her desperately, but time does heal and having gramps to look after helps.It's always difficult to gauge how he's going to be on days like today but fortunately he was in good spirits I think the weather helped ...I was able to finish early today to get to the cemetery, and fortunately the weather was a beautiful autumnal day bright & sunny.This rose was bought for nan & gramps on their 50th wedding anniversary and has bloomed/budded consistently since she left us.Yellow roses were one of her favourites. Thinking of you nan with much love. Tx

2 comments:

Emma said...

Oh T. Wish I knew the right words to say to being comfort on a day like today. You are one special person though and your grandfather is incredibly lucky to have you. Sending you lots of hugs Emma.x

Sharon said...

Thinking of you.
Take care.
x

Wednesday, 8 October 2008

Birthday wishes

Today would have been my nan's 87th birthday....there isn't a day that I don't think of her and still miss her desperately, but time does heal and having gramps to look after helps.It's always difficult to gauge how he's going to be on days like today but fortunately he was in good spirits I think the weather helped ...I was able to finish early today to get to the cemetery, and fortunately the weather was a beautiful autumnal day bright & sunny.This rose was bought for nan & gramps on their 50th wedding anniversary and has bloomed/budded consistently since she left us.Yellow roses were one of her favourites. Thinking of you nan with much love. Tx

2 comments:

Emma said...

Oh T. Wish I knew the right words to say to being comfort on a day like today. You are one special person though and your grandfather is incredibly lucky to have you. Sending you lots of hugs Emma.x

Sharon said...

Thinking of you.
Take care.
x