Thursday, 2 October 2008

the holiday's are coming!....




sorry been a bit busy!....have done some crafting but can't post it yet as it's for the christmas cupcake swap... have made some scrummy new recipes and with 40 cards to make it's been a bit mad!...the cupcake flavours that i've made are; Chocolate Candy Cane Cupcakes, Christmas Tree Cupcakes, Chocolate Chestnut Cupcakes, Red Velvet Holiday Cupcakes. mmmmm yum yum....on another note work has been mental, juggling lots of balls at the moment and dropping lots!....read a fantastic book last week as my train read, it was scrapbooking in a book!...a real emotional rollercoaster, some nice city gent gave me his handkerchief on the train as i was 'emotional' reading on my way to work!!....Things I want my Daughters to Know. I loved it.....(you will need tissues!)
I had a lovely day at karen's on Sunday we bimbled about at her's and then popped to John lewis's at Bluewater with the boys who were very well behaved. I'm sure that I have lots more to tell you but having a 'senior moment'! and keep forgetting!.....I have started a new blog, i was inspired by a blog that I follow of NY, which details a snap of NY each day. i can't commit to every day but have tried to post some photo's of my ramblings within London. Here it is.... i may pop a NY photo in every now & then as I have a few! and have got withdrawal symptoms that I'm not going this year!

3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh they looks so yummy!!

Sammi said...

Oooh... yummo!!
Just lovely!

Lainy's Little Blog said...

These look so yummy T!

Thursday, 2 October 2008

the holiday's are coming!....




sorry been a bit busy!....have done some crafting but can't post it yet as it's for the christmas cupcake swap... have made some scrummy new recipes and with 40 cards to make it's been a bit mad!...the cupcake flavours that i've made are; Chocolate Candy Cane Cupcakes, Christmas Tree Cupcakes, Chocolate Chestnut Cupcakes, Red Velvet Holiday Cupcakes. mmmmm yum yum....on another note work has been mental, juggling lots of balls at the moment and dropping lots!....read a fantastic book last week as my train read, it was scrapbooking in a book!...a real emotional rollercoaster, some nice city gent gave me his handkerchief on the train as i was 'emotional' reading on my way to work!!....Things I want my Daughters to Know. I loved it.....(you will need tissues!)
I had a lovely day at karen's on Sunday we bimbled about at her's and then popped to John lewis's at Bluewater with the boys who were very well behaved. I'm sure that I have lots more to tell you but having a 'senior moment'! and keep forgetting!.....I have started a new blog, i was inspired by a blog that I follow of NY, which details a snap of NY each day. i can't commit to every day but have tried to post some photo's of my ramblings within London. Here it is.... i may pop a NY photo in every now & then as I have a few! and have got withdrawal symptoms that I'm not going this year!

3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh they looks so yummy!!

Sammi said...

Oooh... yummo!!
Just lovely!

Lainy's Little Blog said...

These look so yummy T!