Sunday, 16 November 2008

"a glowing christmas wish"

i've been experimenting! ...this is my first attempt at stamping on candles! I'm using my Santa stamp which i'm really liking. Think these will be in a few stockings at christmas!



Had a chilled weekend at my friends which was a welcome relief after a mental week. Came home to my boiler being broken which is headache i can do without but never mind. The boys Jack (5) & Harry (3) started Rugby this morning which I went to watch with 'mummy'...it was very drizzly but the boys loved it...so my friend can now kiss goodbye to any semblance of a peaceful sunday morning....however the coaches thighs were very pleasing on the eye!...maybe aunty teresa will be volunteering to take them! this week I really need to seriously think about Christmas, Gramps's 90th birthday and a craft fair that i have a stall at!.....Mmmmm i'm so glad i suffer with insomnia!

2 comments:

Kat said...

WOW, the candle looks FAB!!! How do you stamp on candles? Can imagine it's a bit tricky?

Joana said...

love the candle Santa image looks great
hope all is well with you hugs
Joana

Sunday, 16 November 2008

"a glowing christmas wish"

i've been experimenting! ...this is my first attempt at stamping on candles! I'm using my Santa stamp which i'm really liking. Think these will be in a few stockings at christmas!



Had a chilled weekend at my friends which was a welcome relief after a mental week. Came home to my boiler being broken which is headache i can do without but never mind. The boys Jack (5) & Harry (3) started Rugby this morning which I went to watch with 'mummy'...it was very drizzly but the boys loved it...so my friend can now kiss goodbye to any semblance of a peaceful sunday morning....however the coaches thighs were very pleasing on the eye!...maybe aunty teresa will be volunteering to take them! this week I really need to seriously think about Christmas, Gramps's 90th birthday and a craft fair that i have a stall at!.....Mmmmm i'm so glad i suffer with insomnia!

2 comments:

Kat said...

WOW, the candle looks FAB!!! How do you stamp on candles? Can imagine it's a bit tricky?

Joana said...

love the candle Santa image looks great
hope all is well with you hugs
Joana