Tuesday, 24 February 2009

Pancakes!

its pancake day!....i love pancakes...my nan used to make the best pancakes in the world!..it was one of the days in the year when she knew that all her grandchildren would visit...every year up until the year we lost her the four of us would all go after school and then work and eat every concoction made!....
so are you a traditionalist or a contemporary pancake eater?

can you tell that i was having a Nigella moment!..... this week i'm juggling 2 books on the train...one is "the Thrift Book" by India Knight...some fab hints & tips on how to live well & spend less!...watch this space I will be sharing tips....the second is "Confessions of an Agony Aunt" by Jane Sigaloff which I am loving , a real spur of the moment buy but a really big comfy chair & hot chocolate book!...unfortunately not available on the tube!

3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

It looks so yummy! ! Love how you shoe the ingeredients and everything coordinates so well!! We eat our pancakes with LOTS of maple syrup...or waffles with whipping cream adn syrup..either maple or my fav is Chokecherry(like a realy small blueberry...sort of)

Hugs, Kelly

klmpink said...

hi Teresa

So pleased your tickets arrived safe and sound. I totally missed out on craft had meant to record some of the hours but totally forgot as I was rushing out the house!!

PS. Love your kitchen ware I have the very same flour container in pink to match my pink and blue kitchen!!!!

klmpink said...

Can't believe Cath Kidston will be in the store. What a shame its on a work day. Will have to check my diary and see if I can sneek out, it is a friday after all!!

Tuesday, 24 February 2009

Pancakes!

its pancake day!....i love pancakes...my nan used to make the best pancakes in the world!..it was one of the days in the year when she knew that all her grandchildren would visit...every year up until the year we lost her the four of us would all go after school and then work and eat every concoction made!....
so are you a traditionalist or a contemporary pancake eater?

can you tell that i was having a Nigella moment!..... this week i'm juggling 2 books on the train...one is "the Thrift Book" by India Knight...some fab hints & tips on how to live well & spend less!...watch this space I will be sharing tips....the second is "Confessions of an Agony Aunt" by Jane Sigaloff which I am loving , a real spur of the moment buy but a really big comfy chair & hot chocolate book!...unfortunately not available on the tube!

3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

It looks so yummy! ! Love how you shoe the ingeredients and everything coordinates so well!! We eat our pancakes with LOTS of maple syrup...or waffles with whipping cream adn syrup..either maple or my fav is Chokecherry(like a realy small blueberry...sort of)

Hugs, Kelly

klmpink said...

hi Teresa

So pleased your tickets arrived safe and sound. I totally missed out on craft had meant to record some of the hours but totally forgot as I was rushing out the house!!

PS. Love your kitchen ware I have the very same flour container in pink to match my pink and blue kitchen!!!!

klmpink said...

Can't believe Cath Kidston will be in the store. What a shame its on a work day. Will have to check my diary and see if I can sneek out, it is a friday after all!!