Sunday, 8 February 2009

Today sees me complete a layout & a weekly challenge on uks!..... it also got me using my january kit from sarahs cards which i've been coveting in a pile of unused kits... so as i'm on a scrap diet i felt inspired to use some of my kits..
Challenge was to use the Round sketch, use black & white, flowers and stamping.

The weekend also saw me curled on the sofa watching the rugby, which was good, we were very lucky against Italy.....roll on next week....
I finished 2 books this week on the train.... the first being the fantabulous Tell me Something by Adele Parks....this book was so good i missed Bond street station stop twice and ended up at Marble Arch! and Thursday's at Eight by Debbie Macomber which i thoroughly enjoyed. I've been fighting a chest infection for the last couple of weeks so it was nice not to do much at the weekend, Gramps gave me the weekend off so a quiet weekend was had!........large mug of hot chocolate with whipped cream and rugby mens thighs...what more could a girl ask for! mmmmmmmmmmm

3 comments:

Clair and Sharni said...

We've nominated you for a blog award!!! - check it out on our blog xxx

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous layout Teresa!! I hope you are feeling better soon!!

Hugs, Kelly

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

This page looks fabulous hun

Emma xxx

Sunday, 8 February 2009

Today sees me complete a layout & a weekly challenge on uks!..... it also got me using my january kit from sarahs cards which i've been coveting in a pile of unused kits... so as i'm on a scrap diet i felt inspired to use some of my kits..
Challenge was to use the Round sketch, use black & white, flowers and stamping.

The weekend also saw me curled on the sofa watching the rugby, which was good, we were very lucky against Italy.....roll on next week....
I finished 2 books this week on the train.... the first being the fantabulous Tell me Something by Adele Parks....this book was so good i missed Bond street station stop twice and ended up at Marble Arch! and Thursday's at Eight by Debbie Macomber which i thoroughly enjoyed. I've been fighting a chest infection for the last couple of weeks so it was nice not to do much at the weekend, Gramps gave me the weekend off so a quiet weekend was had!........large mug of hot chocolate with whipped cream and rugby mens thighs...what more could a girl ask for! mmmmmmmmmmm

3 comments:

Clair and Sharni said...

We've nominated you for a blog award!!! - check it out on our blog xxx

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous layout Teresa!! I hope you are feeling better soon!!

Hugs, Kelly

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

This page looks fabulous hun

Emma xxx