Monday, 9 March 2009

forever friends sketch challenge


it's monday again...so another challenge for you with forever friends......this week see's a sketch challenge designed by Nikki, I have rotated the sketch and made this.... can you tell i'm a shoe fan!...
as you can tell by my lack of blogging, life has been a little hectic. In brief:
Y Gramps had a nasty fall last week, whilst putting the rubbish out, which resulted in a trip to the hospital and two heavily bandaged arms.he's on the mend now thankfully, but is a constant worry.
Y I took my mum to the O2 to see Ildivo with some friends, they were amazing live and my mum had a fabulous time which was great.
Y My friends husband reached the ripe old age of 60 so 40 of us surprised him on a meal out at a Thai restaurant, which was very yummy.
so as you can see i've had to fit in work inbetween that so not a lot to report.... last weeks train read was One Thing Led to Another by Katy Regan, which was an absolute romp and highly recommended...

4 comments:

joanne wardle said...

love how you turned the sketch around. great card

Kelly Schelske said...

I hope Gramps is on the mend!!

Cute card, love those teddies:-)

Hugs, K

bastelzauberin said...

Gorgeous card . The papers and colours you have used are fab.

LG
Silke

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

What a lovely forever friends card. I love this image and this sketch is fab! hugs Linda x

Monday, 9 March 2009

forever friends sketch challenge


it's monday again...so another challenge for you with forever friends......this week see's a sketch challenge designed by Nikki, I have rotated the sketch and made this.... can you tell i'm a shoe fan!...
as you can tell by my lack of blogging, life has been a little hectic. In brief:
Y Gramps had a nasty fall last week, whilst putting the rubbish out, which resulted in a trip to the hospital and two heavily bandaged arms.he's on the mend now thankfully, but is a constant worry.
Y I took my mum to the O2 to see Ildivo with some friends, they were amazing live and my mum had a fabulous time which was great.
Y My friends husband reached the ripe old age of 60 so 40 of us surprised him on a meal out at a Thai restaurant, which was very yummy.
so as you can see i've had to fit in work inbetween that so not a lot to report.... last weeks train read was One Thing Led to Another by Katy Regan, which was an absolute romp and highly recommended...

4 comments:

joanne wardle said...

love how you turned the sketch around. great card

Kelly Schelske said...

I hope Gramps is on the mend!!

Cute card, love those teddies:-)

Hugs, K

bastelzauberin said...

Gorgeous card . The papers and colours you have used are fab.

LG
Silke

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

What a lovely forever friends card. I love this image and this sketch is fab! hugs Linda x