Monday, 2 March 2009

forever friends ~ st davids!

this weeks challenge got us all scratching our heads!....Theme this week is St David's ~ red, green, yellow, daffodils...all things to consider when challenged with a St David themed card. I'm not a huge fan of yellow so decided on the red & green theme. The next challenge was not to make it christmassy!..... so here we are, this paper was part of a kit from sarah's cards which has been in the 'kits to use' pile!
I've made a gift card handbag.
card ingredients:~
Y paper ~ scenic route
Y stamp ~ forever friends
Y sentiment ~ amuse stamps
Y blooms ~ sarah's cards
check out all the others here ...

1 comment:

joanne wardle said...

I don't think it looks christmassy at all. I think it's beautiful

Monday, 2 March 2009

forever friends ~ st davids!

this weeks challenge got us all scratching our heads!....Theme this week is St David's ~ red, green, yellow, daffodils...all things to consider when challenged with a St David themed card. I'm not a huge fan of yellow so decided on the red & green theme. The next challenge was not to make it christmassy!..... so here we are, this paper was part of a kit from sarah's cards which has been in the 'kits to use' pile!
I've made a gift card handbag.
card ingredients:~
Y paper ~ scenic route
Y stamp ~ forever friends
Y sentiment ~ amuse stamps
Y blooms ~ sarah's cards
check out all the others here ...

1 comment:

joanne wardle said...

I don't think it looks christmassy at all. I think it's beautiful