Saturday, 21 March 2009

saturday stuff!


i've crawled out from under the pile of wedding goodies to say hello!..... as well as working on wedding stuff I had another card to make for a friend of a friend. Her friend (hope that your keeping up!) is emigrating to Canada...so here is the card that I made for her. I'm liking this Tilda, she is very versatile. I've now finished work for a week so hopefully i won't get too stressed with wedding bits. Been to Grandads today, he's had another fall...time to make some decisions soon....Tonight i'm off to a hen night in Covent Garden, my friend Lucy is flying off to Mexico on Monday to get married, I will be working on her wedding cake as well while she is away as she is having a blessing and party on her return..... off now to get ready...have a lovely weekend...Tx

1 comment:

Kelly Schelske said...

Cute, cute card, red and white, perfect for coming to Canada!! What part of our fabulous country is she moving too??

Hugs, Kelly

Saturday, 21 March 2009

saturday stuff!


i've crawled out from under the pile of wedding goodies to say hello!..... as well as working on wedding stuff I had another card to make for a friend of a friend. Her friend (hope that your keeping up!) is emigrating to Canada...so here is the card that I made for her. I'm liking this Tilda, she is very versatile. I've now finished work for a week so hopefully i won't get too stressed with wedding bits. Been to Grandads today, he's had another fall...time to make some decisions soon....Tonight i'm off to a hen night in Covent Garden, my friend Lucy is flying off to Mexico on Monday to get married, I will be working on her wedding cake as well while she is away as she is having a blessing and party on her return..... off now to get ready...have a lovely weekend...Tx

1 comment:

Kelly Schelske said...

Cute, cute card, red and white, perfect for coming to Canada!! What part of our fabulous country is she moving too??

Hugs, Kelly