Monday, 13 April 2009

wedding one.....


This was the wedding that took place the day before my gramps passed away.
The list of "to do's" for this wedding was long!...fortunately it all came together for the day. Ellie & Rob (bride & groom) choose Teal as their colour 18months ago. This was followed by some head scratching as the colour is quite hard to find. Fortunately this season's colour within fashion etc has been Teal so I was able to pick up papers etc easier on the high street. to refresh this was my list of 'to do's';
Y 4 tier wedding cake
Y 100 cupcakes,
Y 120 favours
Y Table numbers

Y Menus
Y Order of service
Y Table Plan
Y Name Cards
Y Bridesmaids cards

Here are some pictures from the day, cake & tables.Some accompaniments that were on the table consisted of these;




4 comments:

Sharon said...

Everything is so elegant and well co-ordinated.
Beautiful work Teresa.
x

Erika said...

Wow what a lot of work for you Teresa. The cake is fantastic and I love the cupcake tower. Teal is one of my favourite colours so I'm loving all the stationary.

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh my gosh Teresa, everything is done just perfectly!!

Shazza said...

WOW these are all stunning, you are one talented lady. Sorry you have had such a horrid time lately,
big hugs
x

Monday, 13 April 2009

wedding one.....


This was the wedding that took place the day before my gramps passed away.
The list of "to do's" for this wedding was long!...fortunately it all came together for the day. Ellie & Rob (bride & groom) choose Teal as their colour 18months ago. This was followed by some head scratching as the colour is quite hard to find. Fortunately this season's colour within fashion etc has been Teal so I was able to pick up papers etc easier on the high street. to refresh this was my list of 'to do's';
Y 4 tier wedding cake
Y 100 cupcakes,
Y 120 favours
Y Table numbers

Y Menus
Y Order of service
Y Table Plan
Y Name Cards
Y Bridesmaids cards

Here are some pictures from the day, cake & tables.Some accompaniments that were on the table consisted of these;




4 comments:

Sharon said...

Everything is so elegant and well co-ordinated.
Beautiful work Teresa.
x

Erika said...

Wow what a lot of work for you Teresa. The cake is fantastic and I love the cupcake tower. Teal is one of my favourite colours so I'm loving all the stationary.

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh my gosh Teresa, everything is done just perfectly!!

Shazza said...

WOW these are all stunning, you are one talented lady. Sorry you have had such a horrid time lately,
big hugs
x