Saturday, 16 May 2009

Cupcakes for Comfort!


as comforting as cupcakes are, and how easy it would be to eat them constantly during my grief, I can't as it does nothing for my muffin top! so i seek out cupcake goodies instead!... (however a small tub of chunky monkey was consumed during my 2 hr feast of george...mmm which has inspired a chunky monkey cupcake recipe so watch this space as it's coming!)
I have found some bargains recently to fill my cupcake craving, i am currently coveting these for my kitchen!...how cute. My cupcake goodies are from tins ~ debenhams (25% off until today!) and tea towels & pj's from matalan....this week has been an uphill struggle, we did gramps's ashes yesterday which was painful. He is finally back together with my nan which does bring me comfort. Work is busy what with the 100 years birthday celebrations, fortunately this keeps my mind occupied. My book read on the train this week was Wedding Tiers by Trisha Ashley which i loved good fun chicklit revolving round a girl who makes quirky wedding cakes! great fun. As you can see i've not done any crafting, but at least i'm out from under the duvet!.......

3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

It all looks fabulous T!!

Sammi said...

ooh ..these look scrummy!!

Sending you lots of virtual hugs!!

(HUG) *hug* *HUGS* ((huggles))

thinking and praying for you T!!!

Love Sammi
xxx

Shazza said...

scrummy goodies Theresa, sending you a big hug
x

Saturday, 16 May 2009

Cupcakes for Comfort!


as comforting as cupcakes are, and how easy it would be to eat them constantly during my grief, I can't as it does nothing for my muffin top! so i seek out cupcake goodies instead!... (however a small tub of chunky monkey was consumed during my 2 hr feast of george...mmm which has inspired a chunky monkey cupcake recipe so watch this space as it's coming!)
I have found some bargains recently to fill my cupcake craving, i am currently coveting these for my kitchen!...how cute. My cupcake goodies are from tins ~ debenhams (25% off until today!) and tea towels & pj's from matalan....this week has been an uphill struggle, we did gramps's ashes yesterday which was painful. He is finally back together with my nan which does bring me comfort. Work is busy what with the 100 years birthday celebrations, fortunately this keeps my mind occupied. My book read on the train this week was Wedding Tiers by Trisha Ashley which i loved good fun chicklit revolving round a girl who makes quirky wedding cakes! great fun. As you can see i've not done any crafting, but at least i'm out from under the duvet!.......

3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

It all looks fabulous T!!

Sammi said...

ooh ..these look scrummy!!

Sending you lots of virtual hugs!!

(HUG) *hug* *HUGS* ((huggles))

thinking and praying for you T!!!

Love Sammi
xxx

Shazza said...

scrummy goodies Theresa, sending you a big hug
x